Sunday, July 12, 2009

My baby is 4!



I can not believe it! When people say enjoy it while you can because it goes by so fast, believe them! It seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital getting ready to see our princess for the first time. The past 4 years have been awesome! She has grown into such a cool kid! lol It still amazes me just how fast they learn things in such little time. I mean they learn to walk and talk within a year! It's amazing! I find myself sometimes wishing she would hurry and get to this point or hurry and be able to do this or that but then I look at her and the miracle she is and just embrace the moment we are at now and enjoy it with all of my heart. I love being a mom, she makes it so easy to enjoy it. Oh sure we have our moments but for the most part it is wonderful. She is very caring, polite, easy going, sassy, divaish, princess like, well behaved, independent, loving and SUCH a girly girl all rolled into one little person. She is the best! I love you baby girl!

1 comment:

kim said...

happy birthday