Monday, August 31, 2009

What's that smell?


Can you smell it? It smells SO good! That crisp fall like smell that is in the air. Maybe it is just me getting confused because it is in the 70's and it is AUGUST in Oklahoma! This weather has been wonderful! Magnificent! Dare I say Perfect? Fall is my most favorite time of year! Around this time every year my husband begs me to wait just at least 2 more weeks before I start digging out my fall decorations. But this year, well...I think I am going to go ahead and ignore him! I just can't help it! I love the colors, the smell, the look and the feel of fall! Warm apple pie, pumpkin cookies with yummy cream cheese frosting, the red, orange and yellow leaves, the cool crisp air, how could you not LOVE fall? It is the best time of year to have a wienie roast or go camping! So open up your windows, light a yummy fall scented candle, relax and enjoy this wonderful weather! Happy (almost) fall ya'll!

No comments: