Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ugh these stupid STUPID dreams!!!

Ok seriously! I have seen the baby by ultrasound 3 times already so WHY I am having these terrible dreams I have NO idea! So this morning I dreamed about my upcoming ultrasound, this is how it went: We were told to go to the wrong place so we were then late, for whatever reason John was not with me and went to the first place and could not find me there. He finally made it over to the other place. They didn't have a room ready for me, why I needed an actual room IDK but whatever, so we had to wait a little bit. We finally go in and they lay me down under what looks like a GIANT microscope, yeah not at all what an actual ultrasound machine looks like! So they start and then get really serious and make every leave the room! They told me something was wrong with the baby and showed me what it looked like. Yeah, it looked like a cross between a human and a freaking CHICKEN! ROFL The lower part of the leg, like below the knee, was normal but the thighs were HUGE! The abdomen and chest area was normal but instead of human arms it had like chicken wings! ROFL They were still fused together as well! OMG! So then after that dream there was another but I woke up before it really got started! I have 2 weeks before I go in for my next ultrasound, I don't know if I am going to be able to handle it! ROFL

No comments: