Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pain and contractions, contractions and pain

Grrrr!!! My BH contractions have definitely picked up! Yesterday was my most active day of them and I counted 5 in one hour then they stopped for a bit! At 6 I am to call my OB. I average at least 2-3 an hour right now, but only in the afternoon and at night, for some reason I do not have them earlier in the day. Now the pain...OMG! I get these shooting pains in my upper thighs then it goes down to my mid thigh, kind of in a strait line. It has to be a nerve but it doesn't matter what position I am in I still get them and moving around does not help. After they go away I get a lot of pressure. :( I tell you these next 6 weeks are going to be hell! lol But I already knew that, it was hell with Madison as well. I have an appointment tomorrow morning and will be talking to my doctor about all of this, hopefully she can tell me something that will help ease the pain.

1 comment:

kim said...

i don't think anything will ease the pain except birth. hope it comes soon for you.