Monday, October 12, 2009

Hear Ye, Hear Ye..........

I am SO excited!! I have such exciting news!! As you know I have been following The Queen for a while now and doing my best to save $ on groceries and just stuff. Well...on her forums we have started a coupon swap, we call it a train, where we send coupons to each other. Kind of like a chain letter but you just send the envelope PACKED FULL of coupons to just one person and they send it to the next person on the list and so on. Well....I am in charge of it! I am the newest 918 Princess!!! WOOHOO!! We all already knew I was royalty but now it is official! Also, did you know the Queen is now national? Really! She is! So head over to her site, read about how you can save, take her FREE online classes, SIGN UP FOR A TRAIN on the forums and just join us as we continue to save money and have fun!! And guess what!?! She is looking for MORE princesses!! If you are from another state and would like to do some matchups for her on the forums just let her know! She is very nice, she doesn't bite, and welcomes the help graciously.

1 comment:

Money Saving Queen said...

Well sometimes I bite, but I'll try to resist. LOL!!

Thanks, Brandi-you're rockin' it!

Sarah