Thursday, June 3, 2010

Confessions of a Couponaholic


I thought it would be fun to start a new feature.  I know there are some of you just starting this coupon journey and questions come up and then you think you are crazy for even thinking that!  I promise, we have all thought that.  You aren't crazy......well that might be a matter of opinion but, for now you aren't.  K?

Living in Oklahoma and it being June we are in storm season.  It can just about be expected that we have one storm a week at some place in this fabulous state.  Last night was no exception.  It was lighting and hailing like CrAzY!  Our power went out a few times but luckily never lasting longer than about 30 seconds.  Thank goodness!  I know, you are starting to ask why I would be talking about a storm if I am supposed to be talking about coupons.....I am getting to the coupons!

So in the middle of the storm when I thought the lightening was going to come through my roof and the hail was going to break my car windows I REALLY wanted to make a mad dash to my car, get my binder (where I keep my coupons for you crazy non coupon people) and hide it away in a safe place in my home.  Just in case the hail DID break my car windows I did NOT want them to get wet, that wouldn't be good.  But, I didn't run out there and get them.  This time.

A few weeks ago there were tornadoes all over the place.  I grabbed my emergency bag, and my binder and placed them both in our safe place just in case we had to make a mad dash!  lol  If there ever was a bad storm that hit our house I would like to think I would be able to use my coupons to help get us back on our feet since I am sure my stockpile would be stretched all over this county.

So, if you have ever though "Oh NO!  I better save my coupons!"  You aren't alone, welcome to the club.

Do you want to become Coupon Crazy and learn how to save up to 80% on your groceries and other household items?  Just visit moneysavingqueen.com and click on store to purchase a Coupon Coach Session.  Don't forget to request Princess Brandi.

Happy Couponing!

No comments: