Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's Saturday and I am BITCHY!

Watch out! If one more guest says ANYTHING to me I may reach across the desk and eat them! It is just getting worse by the day! I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to take it! I don't *think* I act this way with John or any one else in my family or toward my friends, if I do am really sorry and I hope you know it really isn't me acting like this! I often wonder just how many moods one person can go through in a day. Let's see most of the time I am well just bitchy, then I am happy and sad and a combination of them all and it doesn't even have to be hours apart that my mood changes! It is more like seconds! gaah! Do you watch the show Scrubs? Dr. Cox's ex wife/wife (it is hard to keep up and I have not been able to watch much of this season so I am not sure if they are on again/off again) is SO bitchy to begin with and 20xs worse when she is pregnant. I never did understand WHY they would make her that way but now, now I TOTALLY understand! God help us all if I make to May! I just don't know what to do, is there really anything that will even help? "Oh just relax, take a hot bath, try to just get out for a few hours" ok really, nothing helps! I have heard it all and tried just about all of it! The worst part is knowing I will get over it for a while then just a few minutes later let the rush of emotions begin AGAIN! WHY must women go through this?!?! Well I guess we all know the answer to that, it is because if men had to go through this we would never hear the end of it and it would be SO much worse on us all! Ok, I think I will stop for now.

No comments: