Sunday, March 29, 2009

Started on the bedding

FINALLY! lol I started with the bedskirt and let me just tell you....I am pretty darn impressed with myself! lol I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabric I have for it and can not wait for it all to be done! It is going to be SO stinking cute! I would have a pic of what I have but, I seem to have lost my camera charger and until the new one gets here I am camera-less. :( But the print is an Amy Butler print, I just LOVE her designs!! Let me see if I can find a pic.....

Ok, the floral print that is on there is going to be the main part and the other dot prints are accent prints. The bedskirt is a solid pink color, like the pink in the middle print, with the floral print around the bottom.

3 comments:

Kylee said...

I love that fabric! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

kim said...

its nioce kinda nostalgic looking like an antique-y feel

The Creative Princess said...

Thanks guys! I can not wait for it to be done! lol