Friday, November 20, 2009

It's more than a coupon, to me...

Did you know you can do SO much more with coupons, other than save money? Yes! You really can! Because of coupons and sales, and having the knowledge to use them the right way to save the most, I have learned how people are able to buy formula for free or next to nothing that don't even need formula! Just to turn around and give it to an organization such as MEND. I have learned that although I may not be able to help my neighbors out with money should something happen, I can take them sack fulls of groceries that I paid practically nothing for and really help them out. This time of year I always get to feeling bad because my heart is 10 million times larger than my wallet and I feel the need to help as many people as I can out. Well, this year because of a silly little piece of paper, most call a coupon I am able to help out more people than ever before! But it isn't just me, it is this whole group of AMAZING women that call them selves Coupon Princesses. Because of The Queen and what we have learned from her we are able to help make Christmas happen for a friend of mine and I am so excited about this! I have learned I can help our troops by sending them my expired coupons so they can turn around and use them at the grocery store on their base. So yes, even though I have learned a LOT about how to save money on my groceries I have also learned that I CAN help others without spending a lot of money and I am SO excited about this! After all, it turns out it IS more than just a coupon!

1 comment:

Sabrina Lemons said...

Aren't they amazing little pieces of paper!