Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Confessions of a Couponaholic


Do you feel overwhelmed with the amount of time it takes you to cut, sort and file all of your coupons?  I can not tell you how many times I hear "well, I would coupon if it didn't take so long to do the prep work" or "is there a way to cut down on the time it takes"  Well, there actually is.  One of my favorite things about couponing, other than saving gobs of money, is buying coupons!  Yes, that is right!  I said BUYING coupons!  When I first started couponing I would buy at least 2 papers every week, cut out about 10 of the 100 coupons from each paper, sort then file.  It was just a waste of time to me.  Then, I found Dede.  Coupon Dede that is!

Now instead of wasting half of my Sunday hunting down 2-4 papers, not reading them, picking out what coupons I want, etc.  I just sit down with the laptop and search her site for the newest coupons.  Here is how her site works:

You do have to purchase at least $4 worth of coupons, each coupon costs anywhere from $0.05-$0.20. 
Some coupons you do have to purchase at least 5 of the coupons.
Pick out what you want and add it to your cart
Check out
Wait for the mail to come in about 2-3 days and place the CLIPPED coupons in your binder!

Super duper easy peasy!  Did you catch the part that the coupons come to you CLIPPED?!  That right there cuts down on SO much time!!  She ships SUPER fast so by the time the new grocery sale starts on Wednesday, I have my coupons!  Sweet!

The next question I get when people see you have to purchase 5 of the same coupons is "What in the world am I going to do with 5 of the same coupon?"  Well, maybe you can team up with another couponer and split the cost!  Or, you can use every single one of them to build your stock! 

You can follow Dede on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates.

You can find other clipping sites here, Dede just happens to be my fav.

Happy Couponing!

No comments: